Friday, April 20, 2007

Landon & Brandon Learn To Swim






Spring is here...and we thought it would be fun for the boys to take swimming lessons together. Of course, Brandon doesn't mind the water in his face from the very first lesson because he's used to getting dowsed during bath time. Landon on the other hand...had me figured out from the start. On the count of three (when all the other moms took their kids underwater) Landon would open his mouth as wide as he could, knowing that I couldn't stand the thought of putting him under without his mouth closed. By the fifth lesson, I finally made up my mind that I would put him under every time I counted to three...He could count on me doing this and he would learn to hold his breath. Problem solved! He did great...and this first-time Mom finally learned her lessons in swimming.